Sunday, December 02, 2007

Water in the SW at last

At last! Enough rain to make all the rivers in the South West kick off. It seems that those who wanted got multiple runs on the multiple rivers. I just went to the Dart and Play -boated. I had a great session on a big top wave, then ran the loop with Jason S. and Owen D. Then after blagging a cheeky shuttle back to Newbridge I got back on for some more playing. Awesome.

I also managed to get a mountain of Pictures, here's a few highlights..........

Tim C. was ripping, as usual!

Tom B. launching a big one


Behind the spray is James H.

Robin L. forgot his playboat, and showed that the Jefe might be the creek-boat of choice, but not the play-boat of choice!

Dom C. bouncing in his Agent


Ed C. peeking over his shoulder and back blunting to his hearts content

Andy I. keeping it smooth


Dan W. Proving that Dagger Agents have got a lot of pop!



No comments: