Saturday, January 13, 2007

Agent on the Dart.

Well another reasonable level on the Dart coincided with my day off. So I decided to take the Dagger Agent Proto-type that we have in the shop, out for a spin on the Loop.




I really enjoyed the way it performed, not as loose as the Wavesport project that I've been paddling recently, but better at carving, and better on the green part of the wave than the Project. It seemed to bounce just as well I thought, and was easy to spin.


After a quick session on the Top wave I set off down to Triple 3. The wave there was a reasonable size, fast and surgy, with a sticky pile in the middle and a bit of a shoulder on each side. I had loads of fun charging down the wave, pulling a blunt off of the shoulder, spinning in the hole and setting up to do it all again! I can't wait to see the production model, hopefully they'll be with us soon!

No comments: