Thursday, October 15, 2009

Smooth and sunny Saunton surf.

Surfing at this time of year is great, the waters warm, the swell is good (and getting better every week!) and the air temperature hasn't dropped much yet. I managed to get a magical session in at Saunton on Wednesday, the swell was 2-3ft, sometimes smaller, sometimes bigger, but there wasn't a breath of wind, and the sun was shinning and the sky blue!
I managed to snag a few great rides. And then after my joints could take no more, I got the big camera out and snapped a few pics. The Sun was super bright, shining straight at me, and glaring off the water. So all the pics were very silhouette, and monochrome, but hey, I like it!










The swell forecast looks small for the weekend, but huge mid week next week, so hopefully I'll get some more surf action in soon......


No comments: