Sunday, June 07, 2009

South Coast Fish Fest

I've been out on the water along the South Coast a couple of times this week doing a spot of Kayak Fishing. On Friday night Ewart and I went down to Seaton on the Jurassic Coast. I didn't manage to get any pictures that time, we were too busy fishing, and it got too dark too quickly! However we headed home with enough Mackerel for a fish supper.

And then today Ewart and I went out again at Teignmouth. We flogged away for hours and hours, but only managed to get a meager trio of Mackerel. However Ewart caught the biggest Mackerel I've ever seen! But on the up side the sun was shining and the weather was great!

Launching from the beach at Teignmouth




Ewart and his monster mackerel




Sunshine and paddling, it's not all bad!



Ewart and our massive Mackerel haul!



No comments: