Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catch up from the last 10 days.

I've been a bit lax the last fortnight or so, and haven't blogged any of the things that I've been upto. So I've decided to roll it all into one photo blog, with the most recent at the top, and the oldest at the bottom. So here's a quick run down of what I've been doing; A great Sunday on the Erme and the Upper Dart with some nice water levels; A dawn raid on the Top Wave, with a great water level and the wave all to myself; And a day out to Cann woods near Plymouth mountain biking. Also squeezed somewhere in the middle of that lot was an afternoon at the jumps at Pines Ridge and then onto the Mafia trails, but I didn't get any pictures!



The Erme at a great water level with Small Robin, Dan, Andy and Leo


Leo about to drop into the Slot on the Erme



Dan on the Upper Dart



Andy, Arthur, Small and Dan below Euthanasia on the Upper Dart




Just starting to get light at Top wave




Slow Shutter shot of Top wave






Me and the 'goose flying at Cann woods






No comments: