Monday, September 24, 2007

It's been a while

Hey there Blogging fans. Sorry it's been a while since I've really blogged anything, but my summer has been a bit slow, and I've not really been up to much. But heres a bit of a catch up of what happened in the last couple of months.
After a terrible start to the 'summer', endless rain but nothing paddleable whilst I was free, and all the local mountain bike trails horrid and muddy, I finally got something sporty done and went to France paddling (see my previous post!). I also went to the Eden Project to see Lilly Allen, wich was awsome, I can recomend going to see a gig at the Eden Project, it's great!! Since then though things have been thin on the ground again. I've been trying to paddle at least once a week, but it's mainly been flat water, just messing about in my play boat, so nothing really blog worthy. I've been out on my bike a few times, but not often, and I seem to have been unable to hook up with anyone else for a good riding session.
There were a few wet days towards the end of August that saw the Exe come up, and the mighty Pots show itself, check some of the pictures, for the second, and lower days padlling.
Since then I've entered the world of Kayak fishing, and it's brilliant, check it out on Ewarts blog at http://www.3bsports.blogspot.com/ I've also been out biking on Dartmoor and at haldon recently, but more bad weather has meant that the camera has stayed safely tucked away in the dry.

Some of the Haven Banks boys ripping up the Pots, in August!!!!!



The Eden Project is an awsome venue, and Lilly Allen rocked!

Well thats all for now, but hopefully more will follow!

No comments: