Sunday, February 25, 2007

Double up on the Dart

Well its Sunday, there's water in the rivers, must be a double header on the Dart!!. With limited imaginations, and the home run being......Well the home run and totaly brilliant, we set off for the Dart, again. We met up at Newbridge with a few other locals and the mission was on. Ewart, Andy I, Steve from Nookie The Big O, Arthur and Matt (some local young guns!) And I set of for the Upper. The level was Great, the sun shone (occasionally!) and we Blasted on Down. I didn't take my camera, but seeing as the only thing we stopped for was me walking Euthanasia and Suprise Suprise (again, as usual!) there wasn't alot for me to take pictures of!!
Then with a bit of Boat swapping, and quick shuttle running we were back on to the loop for some playing. Ewart, Andy, Matt, Arthur and I headed down to triple to play on the wave, stopping only to see Greg and Dan squirt boating at the Webburn, Dan was hitting huge ten second plus mysterys, and Greg was getting smooth head deep mysterys and great flying fish style exit moves.
The play wave was banging, and we all got some good rides, as well as the usual sillyness! I got the camera out and we even managed to get a few pics. After we'd had our fill of triple we cruised on to the Anvil. Andy got some great rides with loads of some super cleans, and Matt kept on working his loops.

Ewart rips another Blunt
Arthur, stuck in his creeker, makes the most of the wave

Andy launches another big Blunt


Matt sticks a good Loop

Me, Blunting

No comments: